REGULAR HOUSE COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
WIN A REGULAR SPARKLING HOUSE CLEAN FOR A YEAR
Competition Dates: Start Date 16.11.2020 – End Date 31.01.2021
- The competition is only open to residents of mainland UK and the winner & friend must live in a Bright & Beautiful Franchise area.
- Entrants must be aged 18 and over (at the time of entry) and must enter on the relevant Facebook page as defined below.
- Entrants can only enter the competition once.
- Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of Bright & Beautiful Limited (“Bright & Beautiful”) (including any – companies within the Neighbourly Brands UK group) are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must have commented with the name of the person they would like to gift the hamper too, in the comments section below the competition post. The winner must have entered on the correct Facebook post to be eligible to claim their prize on behalf of their chosen winner.
- Entries to the competition will only be accepted between the Start Date to the End Date inclusive.
- The competition winner will be drawn within 1 week of the End Date.
- The winner of the regular house clean will receive four hours of cleaning every other week from Bright & Beautiful and a luxury Hamper to gift to a friend.
- The Luxury Hamper worth up to £65 will be sent directly to the winner’s home. An alternative hamper will be chosen if the original is out of stock when the competition is drawn.
- The prize/house clean will be carried out by the winner's local Bright & Beautiful team and the first clean must be completed within 3 months of the winner being notified that they have won a prize.
- A house clean not completed within this timescale will be forfeited.
- A cash alternative of the equivalent value will not be offered as an alternative prize. Prizes are non-transferrable.
- The winner will be notified within 1 week of the draw. Notification will be via Facebook. The winner will be publically announced by the promoter and their photo and winning comment/story shared.
- The winner will be required to acknowledge notification of their potential win via Facebook messenger and/or email. If a winner does not acknowledge notification of their win within 10 days of being notified, the prize shall be forfeited and the prize will be re-drawn until an eligible winner is confirmed.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions by the promoter shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated in any way with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest or any other Social Network. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete, or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- A winner will be chosen at random. The promoter’s decision is final in respect of all matters related to this competition. No correspondence shall be entered into.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a prize are the responsibility of the winner. Any and all applicable taxes or duties in relation to the prize (excluding VAT) are the responsibility of the winner.
For competitions that require entrants to submit one or more image, once submitted, the entrant consents to Bright & Beautiful using said image/s in all marketing material and social media content.
- The promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the competition at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter is – Bright & Beautiful UK Limited, 12 New Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1JP