We live our Code of Values by...
- Treating others as we would like to be treated.
- Listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- Responding in a timely fashion.
- Speaking calmly and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- Acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- Making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
- Communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- Looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- Operating in a responsible manner: “Above the line...”
- Communicating honestly and with purpose.
- Asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- Never saying anything about anyone that we would not say directly to them.
- Continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- Making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customers’ needs in every situation.
Having fun in the process
Whilst our head office teams and local business owners work extremely hard to ensure the mutual success of Neighbourly and its brands, we value the importance of creating a positive working environment.