Fully Employed Domestic Cleaning Jobs – Nationwide
The Company – Why Work for Us?
Working with Bright & Beautiful offers the opportunity to be part of a positive and hardworking team. There is plenty of variety in your day plus the satisfaction of making homes look beautiful. Our service enables clients to enjoy their home and spend more time with their family.
If you are successful in your application to join Bright & Beautiful you will be joining a company that is on track to become the most successful housekeeping service in the UK. Apply now.
The Benefits of Working with Bright & Beautiful
- Bright & Beautiful is not an agency or cash in hand organisation you will be fully employed; this means you will have a contract of employment and 28 days (pro-rata) paid holiday a year.
- You will have full training in our expert procedures
- We will provide you with a comfortable branded uniform to work in
- We provide all the products & equipment you need to complete any job to an excellent standard
- Bright & Beautiful only use eco-friendly cleaning products, they smell great and your health is protected
- If you are a driver you will be paid a mileage allowance for using your car
- For non-drivers you will have transport between every job
A Career Opportunity in the Domestic Cleaning Industry
At Bright & Beautiful we want to know about you, why you want to work for us and how will this role benefit you?
We are also keen to recognise individual’s strengths and can offer progression plans within the business.
Read Some of Our Fantastic Team Testimonials
A Day in the Life of Our Cleaning Teams
Our domestic cleaning jobs video; watch to see a typical team day working for Bright & Beautiful.